Embark on an unforgettable journey as we steer you toward the city’s top entertainment hotspots. Seek out your preferred events, scrutinize seating layouts, secure your tickets, and unravel the best routes to get there. With Seattle-WA.Events, you’ll get access to foolproof tickets at unbeatable prices for all the city’s forthcoming events. Let Seattle’s magic ignite your spirit of exploration. Our diverse offerings are sure to stoke your curiosity and set you off on an adventure filled with exciting discoveries. With Seattle-WA.Events, you’re not just attending an event, you’re immersing yourself in an unforgettable Seattle experience.
Seattle in January can be a bit cold and rainy, but there’s still plenty to do. Here are some of the best and most fun things you might consider:
- Visit the Museums: January is a great time to explore some of the indoor attractions Seattle has to offer. The Museum of Pop Culture, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Museum of Flight are all must-sees. Don’t forget about the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibition either!
- Pike Place Market: It’s a must-visit no matter the time of year. From fresh seafood to beautiful flowers and artisan crafts, there’s something for everyone.
- Experience Music Project (EMP): This interactive museum is dedicated to the history and exploration of popular music, science fiction, and pop culture. It was founded by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.
- Visit the Seattle Aquarium: It’s located on Pier 59 on the Elliot Bay waterfront in Seattle. It’s a great place to learn about marine life.
- Indulge in Coffee Culture: Seattle is famous for its coffee, so don’t miss the chance to visit the first ever Starbucks, located at Pike Place Market, or tour some of the city’s local roasteries.
- Tour a Brewery or Winery: Seattle has an excellent craft beer scene, and Woodinville Wine Country is just a short drive away.
- Explore Seattle’s Bookstores: Seattle is a literary city with lots of great bookstores to explore, including the famous Elliott Bay Book Company.
- Visit the Seattle Central Library: The building is a modern architectural marvel, and inside you’ll find a vast collection of books and an interesting layout to explore.
- Go for a Spa Day: Given the chilly January weather, it might be the perfect time to treat yourself to a spa day. There are many great options in Seattle, like the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle.
- Attend a Concert or Show: Seattle has a thriving music and theater scene. Check out what’s on at venues like the Paramount Theatre, Moore Theatre, or Benaroya Hall.
- Enjoy Winter Sports: If you’re willing to drive a little, there are great locations for skiing and snowboarding near Seattle like Mt. Baker, Stevens Pass, and Crystal Mountain.